\

Rabu, 29 April 2015

My Scary Story

This occurrence was happened maybe 10 years ago when I’m still at junior high school. Its happened at Saturday night when I go out to the court with my friends. Its almost 9 pm and we getting bored, so my friends said “Nah, I have a good idea, how if we play hide and seek?”. Wow playing hide and seek at 9  pm, I thought he just kidding. But no he serious, and the other guys agree with him. So we start paly hide and seek, one person had to closed his eyes until 1 minute and the other guys must find the place to hiding from him including me. After one minute my friends try to lookin for us, but after that “Bruuk” everyone shocked and I said”whats that”, and when I look at the park I see one of my friend falling down from the tree. And then the game was stopped, and then everyone ask him why he can falling down from the tree? And then he said when I sitted on the branch and looked to my left side, I look a girl sitting next to me with a white dress and really looks like a ghost in the movie, so because I’m feel so scary so I lose control and fell down from the tree. And then after that we stop playing and go home.

2 komentar:

  1. If you're looking to lose pounds then you certainly have to start using this totally brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks joined together to produce keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, price-efficient, and delicious.

    From their launch in 2019, 100's of individuals have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a proper keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto meal plan.

    BalasHapus